Monday Rundown: Still Glowing From Passion 2012
Welcome back to reality, Passion-goers, and the January 9, 2012 version of the Monday Rundown. Lettttttt’s go:
––Passion 2012 Recaps: Did you miss something said during one of the sessions over the course of the week? Catch up through all of our articles:
- Passion 2012: ‘It’s Time To Rise Up’ (Louie Giglio)
Session One (January 2)
- Passion 2012: ‘The Faith That Welcomes Healing’ (Beth Moore)
Session Two (January 3)
- Passion 2012: ‘Rescued People Rescue People’ (Christine Caine)
Session Three (January 3)
- Passion 2012: ‘Knowing The Bible’ (Francis Chan)
Session Four (January 3)
- Passion 2012: ‘Seeing And Savoring Christ’ (John Piper)
Session Seven (January 4)
- Passion 2012: ‘Be Fearless’ (Louie Giglio)
Session Eight (January 5)
––Passion 2012 Vids: Also of note, we uploaded two videos onto YouTube, which are already over several thousand hits combined:
- “Crowd Surfing At Passion 2012″ – On night three, the madness of crowd surfing begins.
- “David Crowder Band sings “I Saw The Light” / “I’ll Fly Away” at Passion 2012″ – Crowder’s partially bluegrass-inspired late night session on night one.
––Welcome A New Face: Say hello to Cory Copeland, the madman behind To My Future Spouse and Mad to Love. Cory will be a regular columnist for Quarterlife Man and we’re ridiculously excited to have him. His first post goes online tonight… get ready. You’re not ready. Get ready.
––She’s A Daredevil: Listen to this girl, Erin Langworthy. Talk about a hot accent. I love foreign accents. Anyway: She was bungee jumping in Zimbabwe, and her cord snapped. Not only did her cord snap, but she fell into crocodile-infested waters. She survived. Click the link for the video.