- Christian Shoddy is Still ShoddyPosted 55 days ago
- We Are Not Hoodlums.Posted 57 days ago
- Of Hobbits and AngelsPosted 66 days ago
- Rags to Riches and Back to Rags AgainPosted 77 days ago
- Are We There Yet?Posted 85 days ago
- The Zero NetworkPosted 87 days ago
- The Gospel and Chick-Fil-APosted 106 days ago
- Darla, Cade and the Boy at the AquariumPosted 115 days ago
Write For QM
Quarterlife Man is different. We're unlike anything you ever seen before… and that's a good thing.
Through striving to achieve a higher standard, we've established a culture of excellence. It's a culture of Quarterlifers that are unabashedly running to the King. It's a culture of Quarterlifers that are Kingdom-minded and want to see the change in a generation.
Are you up to the challenge?
We are looking for good writers. “Good” is subjective. You don’t have to be eloquent… or funny… or hell-breathing, but if you have your own style and can communicate well, we’d love to talk to you. It also doesn't matter if you're a man or a woman. There are some things that men will hear from men; there are other topics where men appreciate a female perspective.
Above all else, you must have a passion for Jesus and a passion for writing. As a contributor, you'll be able to write as much or as little as you’d like, but if you don’t love what you do, it’s not worth it. “Excellence is a process that should occupy all our days.” –Ted W. Engstrom
Contact and we'll send you a information kit with the next steps to take.
Fill out the form below to get in touch, or email us at email@example.com. Be prepared to have a sample or two and your social accounts ready.